Construction & Demolition Roll-Off Containers Provided by Waste Management

C&D Roll-Offs

Construction and Demolition (C&D) roll-off bins are required to be provided by Waste Management for all commercial and residential projects.  The City of Edgewood has an exclusive agreement with Waste Management for the entire service area.  Thank you.

For temporary roll-offs call Rick Stevens at Waste Management (407) 341-4427