The Edgewood Police Department is pleased to provide Fingerprint Services to the public.
Services are available by appointment only.
Note: Please be aware that we reserve the right to cancel appointments at any time due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please DO NOT fill out the fingerprint card. For ACHA and other job-related prints, if you do not have an ORI number, we cannot do Livescan printing for you.
Notice of cancellation or rescheduling must be received no less than two (2) hours before the start of your scheduled appointment or you will be charged for the cost of your appointment.
If you arrive after your scheduled appointment time, you will not be refunded and will be required to reschedule your appointment.
Fees are as follows:
Edgewood Resident or Business Owner:
- $5.00 due to increased cleaning and sanitization costs.
- Additional fees for AHCA processing may apply at the time of the visit.
Livescan, Concealed Weapon Permit, and AHCA:
- $25.00 fee for Livescan, CWP, and general Fingerprints.
- $35.00 fee for AHCA fingerprinting.
- You will be required to pay a fee to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) online after your visit.