Welcome to the Edgewood Police Department Onlne Reporting Portal
If this is an emergency, please call 9-1-1. If this incident is traffic crash-related, please call (407) 851-2820.
Using this method allows you to submit a report online. please confirm the following to find out if online report filing is right for you:
- This is NOT an emergency.
- You are reporting the following: theft/lost property/identity theft/fraud/criminal mischief
- This incident occurred within the city limits of Edgewood.
- The suspect is unknown. If you have identified a suspect you cannot use this system, you will need to contact the communications center at 407-851-2820 and have an officer contact you to take a report.
- You are at least 18 years of age.
If you answered yes to all of the above, you are ready to file your report online.
If you answered no to any of the prior questions please call 407-851-2820 to have an officer dispatched to you.
Upon completion of this process, you will:
- Be contacted the next general business day (M-F) by an officer with a case number and follow-up.
- Be able to print an unofficial copy of the online report form to keep for your records.
- If you provided a valid email address, you need to add email@example.com to your contact list so that your email provider does not reject the notifications as "spam" or junk email.
Please note that Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to use this form. If you do not have this program it can be downloaded for free by visiting Adobe.